9/23/14

imnotevil's The Avengers Fan Fiction #1

Original Story and Author by imnotevil
The Avengers Fan Fiction

Pairing : Steve Rogers x Tony Stark
Genre : Romance
Rating : G

It’s Not a Literally Fly

            Steve didn’t remember when was the first time he flew with Tony. Was it when he coming back from the headquarter? Leaving the battlefield? Save him from the villain on the war? He couldn’t remember. There were so much time they had spent some moments to flew together. Mostly when Tony tried to saved Steve from the villain. But after they began to dating each other, Tony flew Steve away just for entertaining him. ‘Cause from the billionare’s point of view, it seem that Steve like it since he never complaint even when Tony ‘accidentally’ pushed him from the headquarter and caugh him, but instead of placed him back in that mother ship, he flew Steve away onto no direct destination.

            Sadly though, escape from his knowing, Tony was right. Steve like it, hell, he love it when Tony began to grabbed his waist, turned his unmasked face to Steve and gave him the most charming grin of the genius-billionare-playboy-philanthropist human ever life before pulling him closer and began to fly. He loved the feeling of the gentle breeze caressing his face. Or the view of people, building, anything flashing all over him.
            But still, he didn’t remember when was the first time Tony flew them together like this. ‘Cause the only one he remember was when he flew in solo. Though that wasn’t literally fly, the feeling of his solo flying was beyond any experience he ever had when he flew with Tony.
            And that first solo flying experience happened when Tony accepted his marriage proposal.


Well, for me is waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face, to know that I can say I love you in any given time or place
It’s little things that only I know, those are the things that make you mine
And it’s like flying without wings
‘Cause you’re my special things, I’m flying without wings
And you’re the place my life begins, and you’ll be where it ends
I’m flying without wings
And that’s the joy you bring, I’m flying without wings.......

                                                 Westlife – Flying Without Wings

A/N: How about that? I know it’s ridiculous, fluff, no plot whatsoever. This idea just pop out in my mind when I heard the song while I reply a message from my friend on facebook. Well, actually it’s not my first FF about The Avengers, this is my second. I’m still on my way to finish my new FF with the same pairing as this one but with more complex story and – of course – more words on it. Let me tell you first, the title will be ‘I Never Knew Daylight Would be So Violent’ and I will rating it M for graphic violent and – maybe – sexual content. And yeah, I pick the title from the lyrics of Florence and the Machine’s song which called No Light, No Light. And here’s the summary:

“Iron Man was the worse villain ever. Especially for Captain America and Spider-Man.”


Let’s pray I can finish this story too. Love you all *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment